Republica
Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Printable Version

+- Republica (http://republicasmp.com)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Server (mc.republicasmp.com) (http://republicasmp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Personnel Center (http://republicasmp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Bans and Ban Appeals (http://republicasmp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2

Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Mekaj - 02-03-2019

Eantheman and Aleccj1 were banned today for griefing with intent to pvp and steal. The punishment is a week temp-ban and a clear of inventory's and ender chest.

If either or both of you want to contest this ban feel free to a reply. Pictures can be included on request.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - aleccj1 - 02-03-2019

Not gonna appeal cuz it's not worth the effort arguing over but all I have to say is that staff obv still has negative bias towards us (following us randomly) even after the long hiatus.
I don't wanna argue about it so I'm not gonna comment after this point but people change over time and I hope you will find we are more mature at this point.

EDIT: I do want to appeal the end chest clearing cuz I don't see how it's fair or relevant to the situation.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - xProdigal - 02-03-2019

I don't understand why when I break the rules there are consequences.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Mekaj - 02-03-2019

Thanks for replying Aleccj1, so in regards to your post... It is the administrators job to check in on players and see if they are breaking the rules, which i know you already know. So i assume you are bring up "negative bias towards us (following us randomly)" only because you got caught breaking the rules.

I wanted to start fresh with the new server hence the temp-ban. You yourself feel you have become more mature, But yet you reply wonder why there are punishments to your actions from breaking the rules you 100% know and understand. I struggle writing this because i do feel you have grown up but you are here baiting a "explanation" out of the staff.

For all these reasons this Temp-ban is being moved to a Perm-ban.

If you truly want to appeal the ban, you better show us in spades that what you said "I hope you will find we are more mature at this point." is in fact true.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - aleccj1 - 02-04-2019

Dear staff,

I am sorry for my immature behavior on the server and on the forums. I am ready to prove that I can do better and play in a mature manner without breaking any rules. I realize that what I did was wrong, and also that talking back on the forums was out of line. Sometimes I get carried away with things, but I am ready to turn a new leaf if you will consider my appeal.

Sincerely,
aleccj1

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Isgie - 02-04-2019

Can we have pics of what alec griefed? Wasn't it a rule that you could grief as long as it was natural generation? Have the rules changed with the new server?

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Mekaj - 02-04-2019

It was always a rule. You broke stone many times to get in. To try to enforce natural spawned block are allowed to be griefed would be impossible. People are allowed to build walls in regular stone making it impossible for the would be griefer to tell. we have always enforced if someone stumbles upon a base they can cover it up and leave with no penalty.

You two however broke in with the specific intent on getting into his house and we watched the whole thing. event covering up your entrance.

I will advise you guys to change your approach to this argument. The appeal process is not here for the player to try and out smart the staff or get a "gotcha moment". Its here to express regret in what you did wrong and you wont break the rules again.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - Mekaj - 02-04-2019

[Image: 5jGgVEN.png]
[Image: ZhqLiEu.png]
[Image: Muhx2yz.png]
[Image: H9kusdX.png]

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - 2rulers - 02-04-2019

My house looks so damn good.

RE: Eantheman and Aleccj1 Temp-Bans - aleccj1 - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:53 AM)2rulers Wrote: My house looks so damn good.

Sorry for what we did to your base. For what it's worth, I only intended on PvP. I told Ean not to kill your animals or steal your stuff but he did it anyway.